Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This is War

So this is the time of year where everyone starts freaking out because it is bathing suit season and they all want to look like models. Well when it comes down to it not even the models really look like how they are pictured in the media. I feel like everyone is always concerned about being thin and tan. I think about it sometimes but then I realize that it is just not reality for me. I was born white and with the genetic makeup to have curves. True I could probably loose weight but would I be doing it for me or to have the perfect image? Why are people complaining about having 5 lbs of a little extra weight on them or having cellulite, which most girls do! Is everyone doing this for themselves or so they can unrealistically impress people? If they are trying to impress people, is it someone that cares only about looks? Do i even want to try to have a perfect swimsuit body? Would I be comprising who I am just to look good for other people? Gah! I hate feeling like this but it happens to me every year. Why do I care?!

No comments:

Post a Comment