Tuesday, March 16, 2010

All Grown Up?

I am so confused about growing up and how to do it. I am 20 years old and I know that is not that old for some but I feel like I need to have everything figured out on my own by now. Some people do so why don't I? I feel like I should know what to do in every situation in my life and how to handle my feelings properly. I should know who I am by now and what I want to do with myself but alas I HAVE NO IDEA!!! Where is that person that tells me what to do to better my life and how to live it happily and righteously? Who do I turn to? It is not like I don't have friends that I can turn to and I frequently do but sometimes I am just so confused and afraid that no one will understand or be able to help me. And I know I should turn to prayer but sometimes I just want someone to hold me and tell me that everything is alright and will turn out for the best. It is hard for me to accept help so that makes it harder to ask my friends who are more than willing to help me. Where is my mindreader that just knows that I need help?

1 comment: