Friday, March 12, 2010

So Much To Do

I am planning for this summer and trying to work out the details of simply living. I would like to get to the point where I am self sufficient but it feels like that is so far away. I need to figure out where I am living next school year and what I am going to take in school. Then I have to decided what I want to do with myself after I get my associates degree. I don't know if I want to try for a bachelors degree but I know it is the smarter option. I just hate school so much. What do you do when you are torn apart on the inside. I have many choices to make in life. Sometimes it feels like it would be easier to be told what to do but that completely goes against everything I stand for.
I am starting spring break right now. I just had my last class which had the only midterm I have this semester so we will see what I get. I did not study as much as I should have but hopefully I didn't fail. I need to take school more seriously but it is hard for me to do. Then I think about it and I wonder if it is really easy for anyone. I am going to go enjoy my spring break and go pack for the renaissance festival and the rest of break. How fun.

P.S. My fish Disco Pete died a few weeks ago...am I turning into Mary Ann!?! jk

No comments:

Post a Comment