Thursday, March 04, 2010

Laugh

Today I went to take a nap on the grass with friends. We took out a blanket and laid it in the shade on our school campus. We did not end up sleeping but it was a blast anyways! We talked about random memories and other such fun stuff. The weather is so wonderful out today. There were lots of tickle fights, which is kinda not always fun for me because I'm not ticklish but it was fun today! We tried to shove grass in each other's mouths and succeed a few times. It was hard because I open my mouth when I laugh and when people are sitting on top of you trying to shove grass in it, it becomes even harder! So I tried not opening my mouth and it went up my nose making me laugh even more. We played a game where you lay your head on a friends stomach and create a chain of heads on tummies and then you laugh and your stomach moves up and down making the person on you laugh. Anyways I am having a game night at my house tonight and I am excited. I love hanging out with friends! :D It makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment