Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter Morning

There are some that make fun of religious events. This makes my heart sad. Posting Happy zombie Jesus day is not funny. I am sad for you. Here on conference morning there are those choosing good decisions and those that are not. I find the opposition in everything so interesting. I saw the Easter Pageant this last Friday and I was shocked at the little amount of protestors at the temple. The foundation of righteousness stands strong. My heart weeps for my friends that I see going down the wrong paths. I am not perfect and I know that but I am trying. Can't you see that your choices are snowballing for the worse? I am trying to choose the path least chosen. I want to be better. Lord please help me to choose the right and to be an example and means for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment