Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Skagway and My Future

As you can see by my countdown above, I cannot wait to go to Alaska this summer. I am older and wiser and able to stand on my own just a little bit more than the last time I was there. I will be living in an apartment this year and not with family. I love them but I think this will help me be more social this year and hopefully stay out of a depression. I am so done with school! I absolutely hate living in this yellow house. Everything goes wrong in it and there is nothing that I can do about it. Next year I will most likely be living in the Howard apartments when i return to Thatcher with wonderful people! Just a few more weeks until I am out of here! Hopefully I will be able to save some money this summer so that I can buy a car and get a job next school year when I return in October. Skagway is so beautiful and I look forward to surrounding myself with the lush green so soon!
I am not sure that I want to go to school after my associate degree. It gives me stress and panic that I just don't need in my life. I will be so proud of myself for getting any degree at all. Maybe I will move somewhere cool and get a job at a place like REI and eventually work myself into management one day? Who knows, there is so much opportunities in life and I cannot wait to see where they take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment